7.15.2012

tentacle gypsies and more Delvyns

                              
   well sorry for not posting for a while, but I had a good chunk of work to do for Hwy 1, that consumed my time for a while, but im back on the horse! now that Ali is out here I actually stay pretty busy, even if I waste a lot of time bouncing around different images. Nothing too ground breaking here, just some more doodles that lived to long, I just figured I would post something so you guys know I am alive!

   I would say these guys were more rendering practice than anything else and portfolio fluffers, but ive also been working on a few enviros that aren't quite showable just yet, but I will post them as soon as im able, because i need all the help I can get when it comes to those... 








2 comments:

  1. Hey I really like your top guy, colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Both color pieces have a richness to the color. Doesn't feel overlayed at all, very nice!

    ReplyDelete