1.01.2012

year of the dragon piece

 happy year of the dragon you guys! :)
 I completely blew my 2 hour mark out of the water on this one, it took all day. The funny thing is the face took an hour and all the rest is what I stumbled around on. I just could not for the life of me get a cool costume idea out, and all my armor ideas looked too cliche.  seriously.... this is probably the 12th costume and I tried to cover up half of it with the dragons :(

 I'm not too proud of it, but hey, I got some good pieces this week  :)
so here we go, my one a day painting for sunday.


1 comment:

  1. I had one of those really bad costume painting days today too. I commend you for your diligence on these one-a-days! I like the way you're handling using the reference from the fashion book, at least I assume you are! You're picking out all the right information, and really nailing down the important stuff! Rock on.

    ReplyDelete