9.24.2011

I'm still alive


Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. But I'm back and I'm still working on an idea that involves Sydney. I decided that it was more important to just do the things that I knew I was excited about and knew what I wanted them to look like. So I thought it would be fun to play around with what Slamar (that's his name now) would look like with color, so that's what I did.

He hasn't changed much, just thought I would show you guys. I'm working on modeling him next and I'll show you that stuff as I work on it.


-Stephen

1 comment:

  1. More more more! I like the simplicity of his design. One thing I thought of just now that I didn't before, because his pants and sleeves are the same color green, it's conceivable that he's just wearing a unitard underneath a grey sleeveless hoodie. Now if you want that, that's fine, but it might be good to differentiate the color of one or the other.

    ReplyDelete